<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13742144?origin\x3dhttp://paradise-palace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What to do?
Welcome to http://paradise-palace.blogspot.com/! I know you loveeeee my blog like hell, but I hate rippers, so HANDS OFF. (:
& Please tag before leaving okayy? =D

Who is she?
I'm Joanne, Miss Tomato San! The rest you dont have to know. Don't be so nosey okie!!! Haha

What is that sound?
Imeem / LoudFusion

How to escape?
Escape!
JiaQiEscapePath!
EmilyEscapePath!
XinLiEscapePath!
TingTingEscapePath!
LynetteEscapePath!
MarianiEscapePath!
BernerdEscapePath!
RongHuiEscapePath!
TianHweeEscapePath!
SiewLingEscapePath!
JoyceEscape!

What to say?

What happened?

Who to thank?
Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; Republica- & GUMMY.king
Image ;; Paint & loveiswhatkilledme
Blogger & Blogskins
This is a warning ; DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS!



Saturday, February 23, 2008
12:10 PM

Finally it's all over~ but I'm MISSING something~ School

25feb 2008 last paper in NP.... finally finish everything... Yesterday i was thinking what i can do immediately after exam... but now.... i missing school.... missing badly!

No school = no homework, no projects, NO FRIENDS!!!

Argh... last paper... my tear glands are pretty active this few days but i dint cry... maybe i'm too tired... the tears just cant fall out... i'll really miss ngee ann poly... the school, the garden(haha), the atrium where we keep doing project till we are chase out over there, classroom, lecture theatre, canteens and ESPECIALLY my LYNETTE, MARIANI, CLASS TA23, school of ACC and of course my eye candy... haha

Unbearable just like how I felt when it’s end of secondary school but now are totally different. Different path, different location…. I'll miss all of those happenings in Ngee Ann Poly where the laughter, tears, sour and bitter we share altogether… Will we ever meet again? That is a question without an answer~

Emotionally trouble by all these this few days… Result, Friends, no school just dread me apart…. The more free I am, the more I will think of stuff like these… so to keep me occupied I play viwawa but still…….. it’s still e same….

Lynette and Mariani ah… doesn’t want to go Uni… left me alone to fight myself… How unbearable I am but no choice…. I cant force… I have no weapons anymore… my weapons are all going to different owners… I’m super weak now… with no one to support. Can I find such a good weapon like you all when I go to Uni? Another Lynette to stalk me in the middle of the road and want to be friends with me? Another Mariani to take bus with me although she can take any bus to clement? Any??? Still remember the embarrasses moment we have. We fall, laugh at each other, save each others life so many times(How are you two going to repay me? Haha… next life?) We San Ba together, strive projects together and went happily shopping together. Once graduate can we find back the laughter? Enjoyment? I’ll definitely miss the two of you! Especially the two of you! The two weapons I have. Gone through thick and thin with me. Both are my good weapons forever! I’ll really miss miss miss miss miss miss both of you!

TA23, a class to be noted. Actually I’m quite happy with this class just that only a few like 3 can get out of this class it would be a heaven! The laughter we’ve got, the happening we’ve make… All within TA 23 2007! The guys are all joker… Don’t be bluff by their looks. Ah Beng Ah Seng but all are jokers. It’s such a pity we only share 1 sem of laughter. But what everybody have said happiness things doesn’t stay long so that you will treasure every moment. I treasure but it cant be done now.

Ivan – the Xin Ji one… the one I hope he will get out of this class haha
Caifen – I think you can marry Ivan since the two of you are all Xin Ji Zhong… Snakehead
Xinyi – Once a friend but u really disappoint me with the work u produce

Lynette – My always laughter… Ur stomach growl le wor…. Hahaha and remember your bryan, jonathan, and lastly ah an…. Three yrs different person haha
Mariani – Clever Ass haha my great weapon…. Always late can compare with my dearie Xin Li leh… Ur Ryhan, Mark, Ibrahim….

Junyi – Smart Ass also… Thght she is a very Dao person but turn out to be nice!

Zack – Oh no… what a waste… given your super good look yet u are a ….. I shant say it out haha

Hock Soon – Aiyo this is terrible… dint noe you are a lamer…. And a good comic drawer

Sammel – Taiwan drama nan zhu jiao….. hahaha he’s always a gentleman… different from the others help us open the door, let us in, out. Press the lift door let us in and out, project let us choose first…. I know we mei nu give chance… hahaha… Thanks a lot!

Yong An Tong Xue – Thanks for the starbuck…. You are really a jiang Xing Yong De Ren… Still owe us 10cups don’t forget hor… haha he’s an old uncle, a rapist, lamer and joker…

Steve – He’s also a lamer… but he only talk to us lately so still doesn’t know him quite well… haha… project also always disappear de… lucky u not in our group… hahaha

Ibramhim – The bike master… Same as steve a bike rider… Must becareful on the road… don’t injure again… Mariani will sad de… Hahaha

Ming Long(LML) – Thanks for all the scarification you have done… help us present tutorial answer knowing that we are struggling at our project. Actually we really owe you something but this cannot be return…. Just a thank you to you…

That all my 14 classmate….


School of ACC – Have been in the different batches meet new friends, old and new faces… All are smart Ass…. Haha… Glad that I have been in School of ACC! I’m Loving IT! Haha…

I’ll Miss All These~ Put All Memories Into My Head And Store There Forever And Ever. Like What I Have Said…. It’s Fate That BrinG Us Together…. Thanks For All The Fun And Laughter No Matter I Know You Or Not! ^___^ I will always remember Ngee Ann Poly, School Of Accountancy 2005,2006,2007 Class of TA01, TA03, TA23. I Simply Love All of YOU!!!!!

U Rise Me Up!

totally in love with RAINBOWS;