Days Pass Fast~It's been 3 weeks since sch reopen and so many days since i last blogged~
How's Sch?
Busy... tutorial and projects are piling up... every module have project... and this mean i won't have enough slp... -_-"" but the good thing is~ i still think that studying is better than working... I totally agree wat joyce had said... Although studying is tiring too but the percentage is far away from working~
WISP was interesting.... All is abt history... i found out that i'm quite interested in history... I saw how the "red band" had killed all the jew... and how upper class indian trys to discriminate the lower class ppl by asking them to do dirty stuff like clearing the "Da Bian" from their toilet.... ooh my god~ think of that i feel like vomiting.... Lucky singapore doesn't have so much of dicrimination....
I hate Claw tutor.... she's a bimbo.... how i wish i could be taught by the module leader.. he's so funny... hahaha....
I'm sleepy~ yesterday didn't sleep enough... ZZZzzzz okie that's all ~ i'm going to take a 1hr nap... Tata~