<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13742144?origin\x3dhttp://paradise-palace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What to do?
Welcome to http://paradise-palace.blogspot.com/! I know you loveeeee my blog like hell, but I hate rippers, so HANDS OFF. (:
& Please tag before leaving okayy? =D

Who is she?
I'm Joanne, Miss Tomato San! The rest you dont have to know. Don't be so nosey okie!!! Haha

What is that sound?
Imeem / LoudFusion

How to escape?
Escape!
JiaQiEscapePath!
EmilyEscapePath!
XinLiEscapePath!
TingTingEscapePath!
LynetteEscapePath!
MarianiEscapePath!
BernerdEscapePath!
RongHuiEscapePath!
TianHweeEscapePath!
SiewLingEscapePath!
JoyceEscape!

What to say?

What happened?

Who to thank?
Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; Republica- & GUMMY.king
Image ;; Paint & loveiswhatkilledme
Blogger & Blogskins
This is a warning ; DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS!



Wednesday, October 10, 2007
11:46 PM

My 60th Post

Didn't i notice that i have already wrote 60 post... omg that's alot to me... so... here's the 61th post.

Sometimes i ponder... do my friends really understand me? What does friend stand for?

I doesn't noe the answer but i felt that they really doesn't quite understand me.... I think the best person among all my friends that understand me the most is Adeline. She knows what i'm thinking abt... what i want and......

Sometime i really think that the friends i hang out most with doesn't really understand me... yeah and did u realise it too?

Sometimes i wonder......

okie next is the issue of the enviroment... it's getting hotter!!!! V. hard to tahan....
Hello human beings! It's time to take care of the earth~ It's sick... if we doesn't take care of it... dun blame it to be gone!
Start by saving plastic bag... dun take so much plastic bag if u can put it in your bag! lynette see this.... hahaha

I wanna go taiwan.... it's seems so fun.... i wanna save now and it would be my graduation tour! yippe if i am unable to save till that amount than suan le.... -_-'''

Count down... 4 more days to sch reopen.... see ya guys there... my lao po and gong nu... wait for me in the palace.... lololololololol

ciao!

totally in love with RAINBOWS;