<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13742144?origin\x3dhttp://paradise-palace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What to do?
Welcome to http://paradise-palace.blogspot.com/! I know you loveeeee my blog like hell, but I hate rippers, so HANDS OFF. (:
& Please tag before leaving okayy? =D

Who is she?
I'm Joanne, Miss Tomato San! The rest you dont have to know. Don't be so nosey okie!!! Haha

What is that sound?
Imeem / LoudFusion

How to escape?
Escape!
JiaQiEscapePath!
EmilyEscapePath!
XinLiEscapePath!
TingTingEscapePath!
LynetteEscapePath!
MarianiEscapePath!
BernerdEscapePath!
RongHuiEscapePath!
TianHweeEscapePath!
SiewLingEscapePath!
JoyceEscape!

What to say?

What happened?

Who to thank?
Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; Republica- & GUMMY.king
Image ;; Paint & loveiswhatkilledme
Blogger & Blogskins
This is a warning ; DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS!



Thursday, March 22, 2007
10:27 PM

I'm Sick!

Tuesday…. Suay day for me… -_-'''… I’m sick! =_( Early in the morning my throat hurts abit thus I ate mama buy de Chinese herb which indeed can help to cure sore throats very fast… It’s a brown colour powder… then off I went to work le… Cannot be late coz everytime is I take the key to open the room de… coz client place mah.. they provide us a room for us to do their accounts inside…

Wah today I’m not the first one… when I press the bell, the client staff open the door ( they lock it for security purpose… scare their infor kana stolen) they say one of the female auditor is inside le… so I go in loh… talking about the auditor… they sucks loh… give tat type of sucky face… the female is still okie lah.. see me open and close the door softly when I enter and leave the room so she also learn from me loh… this is manners okie… the another auditor boy de… abit rule loh… seems like very fierce.. He treat Joyce badly… haha.. dunnoe y also but he treat me slightly better a tiny little bit only… like when I cold I wear my Puma jacket then he say… “you cold ah?” Lower the degree for me and continue to say… “I on higher coz just now very stuffy”… -__-''' I think is u hot bah! That is normal room temp okie… dunnoe y he doesn’t like joyce… she very pretty ah… but she attach le lah… haha… ooh ya his name is Kelvin… sucky!

The staff there treat auditor very well loh… their attitude against us and them is like a river! Treat them so good and always nag at us! Example like we go in and take the file estella(Client Staff) will say “All the files are all taken by U ALL, still not enough?” Hello! We need the files toi help U ALL do the accounts if u are so unhappy that we take UR files then dun ask KCK(my company) to do the accounts for U!!! stupid woman! But she nv say to me lah… she told joyce… She treat auditor so good loh like one in the sky one in the ground! The girl auditor even demands her to do stuff yet she treat them so well… talk and laugh… NB! Sometime not I wan to scold but is they make me, pek me scold them de…

And yah I’m sick! When I was working, I suddenly feel cold… I noe I’m sick -_-''' after reach home quickly take a panadol then take a 30 mins nap… at mama reach home told me take a yellow tablet and another panadol… one to cure running nose and one to cure fever… really very sick… weak… If can I really dun wish to move and sleep all the way…. Tml I still going work coz take mc very troublesome… mus provide mc, no money, spend money on doctor… the most troublesome is that mus tell teacher, write dunnoe wat stuff then mus tell office ppl… sick mus rest right! Still mus do so many stuff…. I rather go work loh… sian…

Oh ya actually I wrote this a couple of days before but dunnoe y when I post it blogspot say error and IT’S ALL GONE so lazy to write coz I’m sick hence here is the late entry as promise… haha….

Some pic to update to entertain ya ^___^

Ben's and jerry's ice cream... yummy yummy! went to eat with my Lao Po and Ah Ma/Gong Nu..





Flavor i dunnoe but they say one is got a bit of wine, one is got many square chocolate in it one is mint... all is yummy yummy! Hehe! and it's not tat ex if three ppl share it.. can try it next time ...




Left is Gong Nu/Ah ma... she looks like one rite... ahahaha ... i noe when u see this u will be cursing me ... i put a mirror le... reflect reflect...


Right is my lao po if you wonder who is she... wahaha








Outing with my besties woo~

The blue shirt is the birthday presentz they give me... =)











Food at TCC... it's ex but it's worth it coz it's delicious!










This is damn nice.. i saw all of ur saliver driping just like how the ice cream melts... haha











The 2nd highest score - team by Emili and me... woo~ let's team again man... haha

The Highest Score is 248... 2 more point and we can go to 4th round le... - team by +7 and me...

As for smallie mah... hehe... try better bah... hahaha...



Me and smallie >_<>

My three cutie besties =)

The pink cushion that ah net gong nu give me... it's nice coz it's the colour i like but hor only can see cannot use... abit pity lah...

Flower that my lao po give me... thght u say i very man now give me flower like very sissy leh... haha should be i give u bah... haha... kidding kidding ^__^

That's all TATA!


totally in love with RAINBOWS;