<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13742144?origin\x3dhttp://paradise-palace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What to do?
Welcome to http://paradise-palace.blogspot.com/! I know you loveeeee my blog like hell, but I hate rippers, so HANDS OFF. (:
& Please tag before leaving okayy? =D

Who is she?
I'm Joanne, Miss Tomato San! The rest you dont have to know. Don't be so nosey okie!!! Haha

What is that sound?
Imeem / LoudFusion

How to escape?
Escape!
JiaQiEscapePath!
EmilyEscapePath!
XinLiEscapePath!
TingTingEscapePath!
LynetteEscapePath!
MarianiEscapePath!
BernerdEscapePath!
RongHuiEscapePath!
TianHweeEscapePath!
SiewLingEscapePath!
JoyceEscape!

What to say?

What happened?

Who to thank?
Designer ;; UN.existing-love}
Basecodes ;; Republica- & GUMMY.king
Image ;; Paint & loveiswhatkilledme
Blogger & Blogskins
This is a warning ; DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS!



Friday, June 09, 2006
5:05 PM

ExAm OvEr !!! AdD|cTeD.....

Finally.... Exam is over.... haha... this time not really put in effort in common test.. felt that i wun be doing as well as before... haiz this is all thanks to smallie... if you wanna noe who is smallie check me*Moi*I there u will noe who she is... Confuse? Why i say that becoz of her i may not do well... becoz she told me to go and look at a spree website and guess what... I'm A-D-D-I-C-T~... sian but is my fault lah i dunnoe how to control myself.. keep on seeing the website... but the webby is great and the things (e.g clothese, earring.. shoe and lots more) are from other countries.. like taiwan hong kong... and it is sooooooooooo nice.... really... receive my item and it is so niceee... not like singapore sell de.. so log kok de... log kok means lousy... haha.. really lah... becoz they import from korea also the things are so nice... And one good news is... i'm going to open a spree too... a necklace spree... haha.. hope can earn abit from there and buy the things i wan.... found a taiwan supplier her things are gorgous... damn nice sia.. haha... opening one real soon.... Hope there is lotsz of buyer wor... ya saw dada today.. who's she? Go see the Me*Moi*I to understand haha.... okie.. that's all tata!!!

totally in love with RAINBOWS;